So I have been contemplating about starting a foodie blog for the longest of time. And after many many many...... months, I have finally done it!
Writing has never been my forte, however, we're not here for a english lesson and so please forgive my language if it offends you in anyway.
As far as possible, every review in my foodie diary will be cold hard truth since nobody knows whose typing on my side for now, I reckon that no chef will come chasing after me with their chopper.
I hope you enjoy every bits of information here and find it helpful in deciding where to grab the best food and to avoid those that aren't that good? ha
The chinese always have the saying that to be able to eat is bliss and I would say that to be able to eat good food while paying reasonably makes the experience a even more blissful one.
Feel free to comment on any post!
No comments:
Post a Comment